Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Nice in the spring time...





I have just arrived from France and believe me, France in spring time is something wanderful!
It was very sunny and warm weather, and it is the first time this year I could take my jacket off and enjoy the sun.
I met my old russian friends, we spoke non-stop hours and could not believe that we hand't seen each other so long. Nothing's changed. I think real friends can always understend you and talk to you as if they haven't seen you one day. It is very funny that the fate threw us about in different countries but at the same time it can give us such unforgettable meetings.
Now, Nice, Nice, old and new... Oh! One of the wanderful city in France. The sea has a turquoise colour, and it has its mood too. These days the sea is free of tourists and its colour is azure and sky-blue. Let's him enjoy the last tourists-free days...
Irina

No comments: