Monday, October 16, 2006

Saturday golf!




If you take a bus 56A frim the Eden Quay in 25 minutes you can get to the small golf club and sport centre on the city south. The place is nice. You can play squash, tennis,golf or just relax with the bear in the nearest pub.
It was the first time I played golf.
Firstly Hakan trained me on the driving range which id the special place where you get make trial blows and understand the tactics. Tryly speaking I didn't like it at all! I couldn't reach a ball whatever I tried! The golf-club flew by my aim! I got a blind fury and wanted to stop this "stupid game". But... oh, miracle! My ball flew on 50 miters, then... 70.. then..more then 100! "So, it is time to make a real game, baby" Hakan said. And we went on the open golf field. Hakan hoped on the easy voctory. But the game was very tough.

 
 
  Posted by Picasa

No comments: